Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

18 July 2006

Patent Pending

After my 12 hours of post-Cohort recovery sleep I woke up with a bit of a scratchy throat. So when I was implementing a bit of preventive medicine I had an idea for a new cocktail for the bidness traveler/girl-on-the go:
* Airborne
* splash of OJ
* Peach Stoli

I call it: The Fizzy Lifting Drink: Keeping you drunk and germ free since 2006

Also I was looking for the Performancing Firefox Add-On when I found this little beauty: Pimpzilla. Complete with Bling Back feature!

And yes, I did download it. Better computing through pimposity.

8 Comments:

Blogger Just another Sample said...

They use alcohol as a disinfectant for a reason, no?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Good point! PS I texted you this morning, not sure if you got it. My email is all screwy-louie so texting is working best for me at the moment.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

I actually left my phone at home this morning, so it's probably waiting for me when I get home. I hope it wasn't urgent.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Is it ever? No I was just trying to confirm plans for Saturday night. Also you have a pretty sick mix CD waiting for you then (I posted the tracklist on my LJ friends list and all these people are asking me for copies now). Hope I didn't just kill it and now you'll think it sucks!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

That rocks! I love mix tapes. Thanks for including me. =) Anyway, as far as I can tell I am still up for Saturday. I'll let you know if something comes up.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I was going to make you guys a CD for the drive out in October, but then I realized that it would be obsolete in Justin's car. Sorry, dudes!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Aww that's sweet, Steph! I'm toughening up my feet in case Justin and I need to stop the car during the trip. You should email me your address to get in on the mix ring.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

I'm not coming in October, sorry guys! I've decided to become a fireman instead.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home