Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

21 October 2007

Photo du Jour 6

You spin me right round

27day2.jpg

The carousel near St. Eustache.

I stay up til 5am every night. I walked probably 6 miles yesterday and took about 40 pictures around town, which are on le flickr. I ate super heavy cheese things for every meal. My hosts are amazing and funny and beautiful. It was so cold I had to wear gloves yesterday, but incredibly beautiful, today looks beautiful also, so I'm going to go enjoy it. Kisses! xo M.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Nice shot (though I could have done with the Dead or Alive reference).

Have fun and please say "Happy Birthday" to Manning!

We'll be thinking about you this weekend (while gnashing our teeth and beating our breasts).

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home