Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

25 July 2006

I Love Lamp -or- all work and no play makes Megan something something...

Hey all...

Thanks for your comments on the blog about your equal inability to muster the energy to write the last paper (and seemingly how you're remedying this by posting on people's blogs, and I remedy it by reading the comments on mine. Bad Grad students! Bad!) But after many hours of surgery, my paperectomy was a success and I submitted it to the dropbox at 1am.



So, you might be asking yourself, what's with the lamp?

My mom got me this crazy awesome Tiffany "style" lamp as an early birthday gift (my birthday is in December, but woman just wanted to buy it for me, I can tell.) I love Tiffany glass but I swear I've never seen anything like this lamp before. It's kinda 70s grandma, but in a good way (if you can imagine, this actually fits in with the decor of my apartment somehow!) Anyway the thing has 15 glass lillies on it and glows with the fire of 1,000 suns. Seriously I jumped when I turned it on because it was so bright. And you know what? I LOVE IT. Best lamp ever. Thanks mom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That is an awesome lamp!

Congrats on the paper. Mine is way too short. Oh well.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

I like my mix-CD almost as much as you like your new lamp. Thanks!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Aww good I was wondering if you had listened to it!

So how's your new little worker bee?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

I actually listened to it yesterday, and liked it.

The worker bee is doing great, I am very impressed. Thank you! My co-worker was actually just telling me this morning how well he is doing.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home