Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

02 August 2006

Christmas in Paris

It is just far too hot to live today. Even in my air-conditioned office the idea that it's that hot outside is mocking me. So as a bit of a Calgon moment, I'm going to post some pictures of me in Paris in the cold weather and pretend I'm there and it's cold.


Me my first morning in Paris drinking some REAL coffee in Montmartre


Scott finds his twin at the Musee D'Orsay


The Eiffel Tower at dusk. I long for scarf weather.


It was so cold down on the Seine! Mmmm chilly....


Being coquettish at the Moulin Rouge


Scott in heaven

And last but not least, the best picture in the world: Paris at Christmas time. In the front, Scott. In the back, our friends Tami and Manning who we stayed with, smooching. I have a glossy picture of this in my cube and I sigh at it periodically everyday.


Fin!

7 Comments:

Blogger Just another Sample said...

I'd love Paris if it weren't for the people. Calgon take me away!

Thanks for sharing.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

The worst people in Paris are the other Americans making me look bad haha

11:01 AM  
Blogger Just another Sample said...

Guilty.

Don't forget the fact they can't build a nationality room to save their lives.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

If you speak American really loudly, they'll understand you.

And while I will defend Pittsburgh to the death, some of the nationality rooms are terrible. Maybe the Serbian room could have been a LITTLE more boring. Cripes!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I was super sad about the French nationality room, Justin has me there.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No Welsh room yet, either, but thanks to the Swedish room, I now sleep standing up!

8:43 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Looks like a wonderful trip. Omnman and I spent a few Xmases in Paris and it's always magical.

Nice to meet another Philly blogger!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home