Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

08 November 2006

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!


Gotta give credit where it's due but this made me laugh hearty, maniacal laughter in my cube today.

Man oh man I didn't know the aftermath of elections could feel good! But with Rummy sleepin' with the proverbial political feeshes, Santorum and his creepy folk family riding off into the rapture, and the balance of power shifting just a bit, well, it makes a sister feel good on a rainy day.

It's a shame that things had to get this fucking bad for people to stand up and vote and do something about it, but I'm quite enjoying the domino effect. I'm sure it's a banner day in the White House today, reminds me a lot of my favorite period of US political history -- the Nixon administration (oh, if only!) I hope those lazy Dems don't rest on their laurels and that people are still mad enough to put a fucking decent person in the White House in 08.

I think Philebrity said it best:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home