Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

16 October 2006

Procrastination Station

Guess who hasn't really started writing the paper that's due tonight?
Guess who has a big presentation at work tomorrow that she also didn't start?
Guess who is in an inexplicably good mood despite all this?

I think part of the good mood might be that I'm finalizing some birthday plans, and I decided for my 25th anniversaire I'm going to go balls out. I'm talking multiple parties, over the course of weeks.

First up: a sleepover! All girls and gay dudes, all silliness, November 17
On my actual birthday (December 1), I'll be in NYC on tour with Adam Arcuragi and crew! Can't wait to be on tour for a long weekend!
The week after, my actual birthday party, to which I will invite practically everyone I've ever known. It should be real fun.
I'm also planning to do a small, dressed up New Year's at my house again this year, on the menu: vegan French. Mon dieu!

So I pretty much have amazing and fun plans nearly every weekend from now until after New Years. Holy hell!

L'aventure commence...

2 Comments:

Blogger A Girl said...

I've been wanting to ask you, since you seem to know the city well and are a bit of a DIY-er, so to speak...I have a pattern for a skirt and it calls for using microsuede. Do you know of a good fabric store in the illadelph to obtain such a thing? Preferably within access to public transit?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

4th St between Bainbridge and I think Washington Ave is known as Fabric Row, there are a ton of fabric stores there. I would wander around there and try to see who has the best deals :)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home