Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

10 December 2006

And with this Birthday Season draws to a close...

So many crazy pictures on the Flickr from my birthday party last night. A few highlights:


Not many girls get to celebrate their birthday with a rock band in their bed. Then again, I'm not most girls. Ha! Adam Arcuragi and crew play in my bedroom, I sit on the bed like Marcia Brady.


Who's that drunk broad yelling about Pittsburgh in the kitchen? Justin managed to avoid the camera's eye by hiding in the smoker's lounge all night.


I love this picture, it looks like some early Renaissance painting. Everyone should have halos.

Man I'm exhausted. Lots of work to do. That's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Another picture, another chance for me to look legally retarded. So good to see you, loved the party, and Amanda totally won the Pittsburgh Trivia Battle!! :)

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it, looks like a blast. Stef, who's looking...

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was only in the smokers lounge for 75% of the time. I have a habit to feed sister, a habit. Anyway, I did have balcony seats for the rock concert however. Boo Ya!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home