Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

10 January 2007

Good Morning Philadelphia



Oh my little Blogger, how I've been neglecting thee. I've been busy and far, far more productive than I have been in months. Been nerding out over lots of things -- The Prisoner, HBO's Rome, Ulysses, schoolwork and space. Prompted by an interesting New Year's Eve conversation about various library school stuff and untraditional usage of Web 2.0-style tagging, I started a dream LJ and have been logging and tagging my dreams every night to see what kind of themes emerge (it's a friends-only journal so that I can be completely forthright with my dreams' content, all in the name of pseudo-scientific inquiry!)

I moved into my new house in Fishtown and I'm loving it. The picture above is from my bedroom window on the morning I left for Tucson (there are some of the best photos I've ever taken on my Flickr from that trip). Been reading a whole lot, actually enjoying the class readings thus far and doing my own pleasure reading, cooking up a storm in my awesome new kitchen (I even made my own seitan!!) and just generally having a good time of it.

How are all you other cosmonauts in Space College?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--then you probably know why I chose a penny-farthing bicycle for my profile photo.

Be seeing you.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and season II of Rome starts this Sun.

Congrats on the house.

Vale.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

I think the kids have driven me to heavy (heavier?) drinking. So count on me for a round next time you guys are in Pittsburgh! :)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to BlogSpace. View's cool.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Who is number 1?
You are number 6.

Be seeing you (in March!)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home