Expatriot Act

The university of these days is a collection of books.

10 August 2006

Go Ask Alice

I'm chomping at the bit to organize my book collection via Librarything. I will definitely do it on Sunday. Meanwhile, they just posted about a really innovative new Talk feature that could make Librarything even more potentially addictive. Read about it here. Also does anyone who read this have a Librarything account? I was surprised when I searched for Philadelphia how many user names I recognized...

Also I had an awesome time last night with Vegan Cookie Monster, who is the reason I managed to bring lunch today! Mmm leftovers. She's the best. Tonight is my Fiber Night over at Purlewe's where I will try to actually make some progress on the cute lime green cabled cardi I'm knitting.

Oh and in my possession today are some old pictures of me with various hair colors... red (circa 17) and my *gasp* natural color, including one extremely underaged drinking picture of me clutching my first ever Martini in my powder blue nail polished little fist, complete with eyebrow ring and wild-eyed smile. I was in a bar in Manayunk, and I think I was about 15 or 16 (way to go, Manayunk! I look like I was 12!) Multiple coworkers said I looked like Alice in Wonderland. And me without a scanner...

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Ate all that food for lunch (like ALL of it! So full! So good!)

As for my misspent youth, I would totally do that if I had a scanner. On my "wish list" is a wireless printer/scanner. One day...

But since I can't share my embarrassing photos, I'll share that mullet shot of Joseph!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/
josephagervasi/93089585/

Haha

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home